Friday, July 23, 2010

wedding dress

Some say it's not over till it's over
Guess this is really over now
there's something i gotta say before i let u go
When u have a fight with him
Sometimes u cry and feel sad and blue i become hopeful
My heart aches secretly
Then just a hint of your smilecan make feel fine again
To keep u from figuring put how i feel about u cos then we would drift apart
i hold my breath bite my lips
Oh,please leave him and come to me
Baby,please dun take his hand
cos u should be my lady
I've been waiting for you so long
Please look at me now
When the music starts you will vow to spend the rest of life with him
How i prayed every night this day would never come
The wedding dress you're wearing
It's not me (next to you)
Oh, the wedding dress u're wearing,oh no
You never knew how i felt about you and i hated u so
Sometimes i wished u would be unhappy
Now i have no more tears left to cry
When i'm by myself i talk to you like u're here
I've felt so restless every night
May be i've known all along this would happen
I close my eyes and dream an endless dream
Please leave him and come to me

No comments:

Post a Comment